Specialized Insurance-Related Programs
At Naccarato Insurance we have many specialized programs that fit your unique needs and may save you money.
- GAS STATIONS
- CAR DEALERSHIPS
- BUS COMPANIES
- CONVENIENCE STORES
- RETAIL STORES
- BEAUTY/BARBER SALONS
- APARTMENT BUILDINGS
- CONDO ASSOCIATIONS
- TECHNOLOGY RISKS
- MACHINE SHOP
- WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS
- AUTO REPAIR & AUTO COLLISION (GARAGE)
- AND MORE …
Travelers Benefits Plus Insurance Program
The Travelers Benefits Plus Insurance Program is designed for companies with five to 2,500 employees. The program gives you the ability to offer employees the benefit of convenient access to attractively priced, high-quality insurance. Employees can enroll in Travelers Auto, Home, and other personal insurance through your business, and take advantage of insurance premium discounts and payments through payroll deduction.
Advantages for your employees:
- Savings. With this program, employees can receive all the benefits of being with Travelers and may receive lower rates than they could obtain on their own.
- Convenience. Employees do not have to search for insurance coverage, because they can obtain it at work. And they’ll save time making payments: it’s automatic through payroll deduction or EFT from their bank account.
- Responsive Service. Rather then an automated voicemail menu, our toll-free claims hotline puts your employees in touch with a Travelers customer service representative 24//7. Claims are handled promptly, fairly and without hassles, so employees won’t lose time away from work or home.
- A Complete Line of Personal Insurance. Travelers is the one source that can meet all of your employees’ individual insurance needs – including automobile, homeowners, condominium, renters, boat and yacht, identity theft protection, personal liability umbrella, and valuable items.
- Money-saving opportunities. Travelers insurance is competitively priced. To make it even more affordable, Travelers offers many available credits, as well as additional discounts of up to ten percent* for customers who take more than one policy through Travelers.