To locate a CARCO inspection site most convenient to your home or work for photo inspections: www.carcogroup.com
Highway Loss Data Institute
Information on vehicle theft, collision and injury that is listed by car make, model and year. Also containing extensive highway safety tips and information: www.carsafety.org
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Excellent
Information and sobering statistics on automobile safety: www.hwysafety.org
Kelley Blue Book
The trusted resource for new car prices, used car prices, blue book values, car reviews, used car pricing, and new cars prices: www.kbb.com
For driving directions and interactive maps: www.mapquest.com/directions
See new car prices, used car values, car buying guides, car reviews, specs, safety ratings, photos, videos, car comparisons, tips & more: nada.com
National Fire Protection Association
For information about property and life safety and codes: nfpa.org
National Safety Council
Non-profit organization which promotes auto, home and workplace safety: nsc.org
New York Insurance Department
For New York insurance regulations and complaint procedures: www.ins.state.ny.us/
New York Department of Motor Vehicles
For information about New York motor vehicle registration and licensing requirements:www.nydmv.state.ny.us
Being a restaurant entrepreneur in today's highly competitive business world is more challenging than ever. Commercial insurance is just one aspect of running a restaurant, yet it is one that could prove to be the difference between success and failure. The secret lies in choosing the right partner who knows the market, knows your industry and has their own successful track record.
The reality is that the insurance market is constantly changing and different companies are emerging with new restaurant packages all the time. Working with many insurance companies enables us to find the best restaurant insurance program available today. Over 45 years, we've built strong relationships with our companies and also with restaurant owners who look to us to help them protect all they've worked so hard to achieve. Now is the time to let us help you too.
Just some of the highlighted coverages that we can offer to meet your restaurant needs:
We are also a member of the NYSRA.
- General Liability
- Food Spoilage
- Liquor Liability
- Business Income
- Business Auto
- Employee Dishonesty
- Equipment Breakdown
- Workers Compensation
- And More ...
Travelers Benefits Plus Insurance Program
The Travelers Benefits Plus Insurance Program is designed for companies with 5 to 2,500 employees. The program gives you the ability to offer employees the benefit of convenient access to attractively priced, high-quality insurance. Employees can enroll in Travelers Auto, Home and other personal insurance through work, and take advantage of insurance premium discounts and payments through payroll deduction.
ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
- Savings. With this program, employees can receive all the benefits of being with Travelers and may receive lower rates than they could obtain on their own.
- Convenience. Employees do not have to search for insurance coverage, because they can obtain it through work. And they’ll save time making payments because it’s automatic through payroll deduction or EFT from their bank account.
- Responsive Service. Rather then an automated voicemail menu, our toll-free claims hotline puts your employees in touch with a Travelers customer service representative 24//7. Claims are handled promptly, fairly and without hassles, so employees won’t lose time away from work or home.
- A Complete Line of Personal Insurance. Travelers is the one source that can meet all of your employees’ individual insurance needs – including automobile, homeowners, condominium, renters, boat and yacht, identity theft protection, personal liability umbrella, and valuable items.
- Money-saving opportunities. Travelers insurance is competitively priced. To make it even more affordable, Travelers offers many available credits, as well as additional discounts of up to 10 percent* for customers who take more than one policy through Travelers.
Bed and Breakfast
A homeowner’s policy generally won’t protect you if…
- A guest falls down your stairs, breaks and ankle and sues you for negligence.
- Your business property is damaged.
- Wedding guests become ill after eating food you prepared.
- You lose income because you have to close your inn for three weeks to make repairs.
- If any of these concern you, consider getting a commercial policy to make sure you are protected.
If you have commercial insurance, you may want to consider these also …
- Commercial automobile for the automobile you use while conducting inn business.
- Special events insurance if you host events.
- Business income insurance protects you if you lose income because you B&B is temporarily out of operation due to a covered loss, like a fire.
- Products/completed operations insurance protects you if you do limited catering, or operate a gift shop or restaurant.
You can lower your premium depending upon your type of policy…
Some ways to lower your premium include installing fire and burglar alarms, dead bolt locks, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting. Also, tell your agent about upgrades to plumbing, heating and electrical systems and wind-resistant shutters, which may also cut your premium.
Some other considerations…
We have 45 years in the Insurance industry and we represent over 40 companies. We are also a ESBBA member.
- If you have employees, do you have workers’ compensation insurance?
- If you serve alcohol, do you have liquor liability?
- If there are other structures on site, are they covered?
- If you have high value items such as unique art, antiques or sculptures are they scheduled?